Hi! Two days to go. I should be painting the windows but since the weather is awful, it's raining, then decided to do some other kind of painting instead. Yesterday I received my Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits, they host a challenge on their Sugar Bowl blog and this time is "anything goes". So I grabbed the lovely "Bloom" and made a pretty card, which I'm planning to give to my god-daughter Paola on her 15th birthday.
So, here is my entry ;)
Love it! Isn't it cheerful and sweet?
- Bloom, Sugar Nellie Stamp.
- Orange matte cardboar for the card.
- White Opalina cardboard to stamp the image (it's not glossy but it's slightly shiny).
- Bright orange paper, to make the bottom.
- Sizzix, textured impressions folders, "Dots & Flowers Set".
- Rolling pin (I don't have the Sizzix machine).
- Water to moist the paper (and make easier the embossing process with the rolling pin).
- Memories, pigment inkpad, color: Unicorn.
- White Lace.
- Glue stick.
- Markers (Berol, Pelikan, Stabilo 88, Amigo, white gel pen and some generic ones).
- Glittery sticky make-up (the one used for fantasy make up, used on the flowers).
- Royal Coat, glossy accents.
- Flower sequins.
- Self adhesive rhinestones.
- Butterfly cardboard accent with opalescent glitter.
Have a crafty weekend ;)