Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Designing




I find very pleasant to design cross stitch. Not that I'm an expert, but sometimes the result can be surprising, like this blackwork biscornu I designed for an 2007 EMS exchange, my second design. I just did the front, so there can be anything on the backside of it. You can have it for your own personal use, not for sale.
The model stitched on 14 ct white aida turned out tiny, as you can see on my finished projects album, I forgot to take a picture of it all assembled LOL.

3 comments:

patternnuts said...

It would also be a great scissor fob too!
Thank you for the nice pattern!

Paula said...

I want to make a little gift for my mum's birthday and found this on my searches, it's beautiful and delicate and just the kind of thing she would like. Thank you :-)

Sandra said...

You're welcome Paula, I'd love to have a picture if you finish it.