Saturday, February 9, 2008

Craft room!!!

Here's the progress on my new craft room. The fact that I haven't had the time to work on it was driving me crazy... Still haven't finish the painting, but that has to be put off for a while. The pink wall will be hot pink like the one on the trim.
I'm happy with the progress so far, at least is looking organized lol I used a wooden cabinet my mom gave me to keep all the cross stitch stash. The small drawers are perfect for the buttons, small charts and other accessories. Still working on a drawer chest to keep other materials such as foamy, crochet magazines, paper, craft punchers....
I added a board to keep track of my projects, have a smaller one (not hanged yet) that will be useful for the supplies lists and to-do's.
The curtains are not ready, I'm using this one on the meantime, but when the actual curtains are ready (they're made from the same fabric), this one will become a bean bag... Sounds crazy but I'm convinced it'll look nice!
And further on I'm planning to have a sofa bed to double as guest room as well.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Your new craft room is coming along well...looking great!