Monday, February 4, 2008

Love Bookmark

Since soon will be Valentine's day, I chose to stitch the love bookmark sent by knittykitty, from EMS board, at the 2007 Start your Christmas Stitching Secret pal.
Of course, I couldn't resist to use the variegated floss Sandy sent me past Christmas. The picture doesn't make justice to the lovely effect gotten with the floss, I think it looks much better than it would if it were stitched with plain floss.
To finish it I backed it with hot pink corduroy... Kind of weird, but I like the effect, plus makes it more stiff.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

The bookmark is beautiful and such gorgeous colors. Your original backing sounds like a great idea!
Barb in TX

BorBoLeTA said...

congratulations, its beatyful your bokmark, felicidades esta hermoso, precioso tu marcapaginas¡¡

kisses