Friday, February 29, 2008

Again, stash!

I got two new packages... That means that, besides the year subscription of cross country shopping, I have only left another two to get, an old magazine from North Breeze and some kits and a blanket from knitcetra.



From ABC Stitch Therapy got Holiday Treats (Dimensions), Anchor Floss 16 skein pack,
all Variegated Colors, Charles Craft Monaco 28 Count Tea-Dyed, Rose and Dove Grey.



Fr
om Knitcetra I got: Sweetness of Home Counted Cross Stitch kit, Tea for Two Counted Cross Stitch kit and Beaded Elegance Ornaments, plus a nice complimentary DMC stencil... Great idea, never thought stencils could be use from embroidery!



I'll stitch the tea for two kit today, it's a tiny project and I want to see it on the wall right away!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Those variegated colors are so wonderful! I almost don't use anything that's plain any more. I even started my own line, and they are *all* variegated - or else triads that are three colors down the length, one after another, repeating.

Sandra said...

Susan, do you dye them yourself? How is it done?

patternnuts said...

Ooooh I love Monaco. I bought huge pieces of it from 123 Stitch.
Haven't had the courage yet to use the black though! ;)