Monday, February 18, 2008

Packages!

I got four packages and it was all from the shopping I did on line. I have to say I'm very happy with all my products.


This one is from Cross Country Shopping. I've got the alphabet sampler pack (4 magazines with just alphabets), a large 28 ct evenweave fabric (antique white) and an afghan, because I will be stitching the Angel Afghan published in the Cross Country Stitching magazine.


From The Silver Needle: DMC's Light Effects Tropical Glow Set of 6, Light Effects Blended Favorites Set of 6, Effects 1 Skein White Glow-in-the-Dark (can't wait until Halloween!). Shepperd's Bush's Star Musing Chart and JABCO Star Musing Clay Pack, Beehive Roll, Friendship Roll and Snow Fall Roll. Pine Mountain's Spring Foursome mini pillow (cute!). Periwinkle perforated paper and some tools, a Cross Stitch Gauge and an Antiqued Gold Thread Cutter. Of course Lindy and the gals added a colorful pen and some jelly beans (love those!!!).



My first thing bought on ebay, this adorable Dimensions cross stitch quilt from abullrun... Will work as lapghan and combines perfectly with the color scheme at the craft room.


And this is from 1-2-3 Stitch: DMC's color variations threads needed for the MSAL, some other multicolored thread, size 12 cotton perlé balls (those can't be found here, we only get size 8) which is used for hardanger, 22 ct antique white hardanger, crystalites crochet hook set, and mill hill glass beads and bugle beads.


Oh my!!!! I don't want to go to work! I want to stay home stitching! LOL

5 comments:

Barbara said...

WOW!!! What a haul you got. You had Christmas in February and I am sooooooo jealous. LOL Have a great time with all your new stash!
Barb in TX

Sandra said...

Thanks Barb! It was my Santa past year, but it came on snails instead of reindeers. LOL

Litla Skvís said...

Ooooh! Such nice stash you got! Enjoy it!

Susan said...

Sounds as if you need to go to work - to pay for the fun in your life! =) You have some great new goodies, there.

Charlene said...

...and playing with your goodies, I'll bet! What great things you got. Enjoy them all -- on the weekend ;-)