28ct antique white evenweave.
DMC floss 895, 704, 602, 209, 947 and 444
Tiny purple flat bell
- Stitch the design, has to be a square. I used the blackwork biscornu design, mine; before pulling it together, is 1.8 inches long!
- Fold it and sew the edges as done wit the biscornu.
- Fold it again, the other way around and close one side. Fill it with acrylic cotton, then close the other side.
- Add tassels, beadings... Whatever your imaginations tells you to do (that's the fun part!!!)
- Then you have this beauty!
About the word: I read somewhere that it is a word that means "small object or drawing you don't know how to call" and also stands for sex... lol