Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring!!!!

Well, in Venezuela there are basically two seasons: rainy season and dry season. I live in a town with a very cool weather and someone told me that it's consider one of the best climates in the world since the change in temperature is not abrupt and the storms (when we have them) are not as destructive as in other parts of the world.



I like it here, but along with the months of December through February (when we have real cold weather with fog and everything) my favorite time of the year is April and May, everything blooms and here we have tons of plants (this is a mountain and a small valley), in the next two weeks I'll be getting my seasonal plants (mostly flowers, but some herbs too). But my tiny orchids are blooming now! Also my bromeliad.





And to celebrate it I'm working on my Pine Mountain "Spring foursome" mini pillow....

No comments: