Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I only work...

Haven't you had one of those days when you ask yourself why do you work for? Well, whenever I want to quit I remind myself this: "I only work to support my cross stitch addiction" lol I know that I could live with a lot less, but then how will I pay for my beloved stash??? It works like chocolate, raises my endorphins and makes me feel happy lolol No color key this time, I envision it with some variegated or multicolor thread for the letters, just that my program doesn't have that feature. Will have to post a picture when is done.


Also in pc stitch format here.

I fell immediately identified with it when I read it in Melissa's signature @ EMS cross stitch board, so I asked her permission to create a pattern with it, which will be a bag soon. Thanks Melissa!!!

1 comment:

sue said...

i noticed her signature too and i love it! it's very true .. ahha i work because ...


hehe