Saturday, May 17, 2008

Melina the mermaid



She's finally here!!!! My first comfort doll. I'll have to send her to Pat, you can learn about the comfort dolls project.

Her name is Melina the mermaid and she was crocheted. She wears a starfish on her hair as a symbol of living in harmony with nature, her pearl necklace means prosperity and the moonstone drop she has between her hands has of the power to make dreams come true. Still have to do her presentation card. Hope she brings joy to someone.

Glenda ask who was the designer, I'll give God the credit because it was a patternless work, and as I was going further I kept praying it made sense at the end lol

The pictures are a little fuzzy, my camera is not working properly lately.


3 comments:

sue said...

awwww.. she's too cute sandra ...

Daffycat said...

*squeal* She's adorable!

Annie said...

Melina is unbelievably beautiful! Sandra, you did a fabulous job. You have so many hidden talents.