Friday, May 16, 2008

Ta-dah!!!

Today I went to the post office and got my package, it was all the stash from 123stitch! As usual things were perfect. And the bright side is I will be able to stitch on colored aida, I tried dying my own and it bled...

My new fabric:
18ct aida in Victorian red, navy blue and hunter's green, 14 Count Fiddlers Lite, and 28ct monaco in black (it'll look great with the fluorescent colors threads from
DMC). Also got me a piece of 14ct waste canvas.
The floss:
Weeks Dye Works in spring bouquet, Old Glory, Bethlehem and celebration; Colorwash Silk Forest Fire (500) (just love it and I was going out of it!; DMC's color variations Monet's Garden, Morning Meadow, Lavender Fields and Desert Canyon.

And the yarn:
Red Heart Grande in Jump Multi and Candy Multi; TLC Cotton Plus in Thistle and Red Heart Super Saver Economy in Artist Print.

Well I have to say I love that store, they're efficient and fast.Thanks Joanne!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Some great choices, Sandra. I love 123 stitch too. Have fun playing with all this goodness.

Meari said...

Great stash! Enjoy :)

Daffycat said...

Yay! Great stash by mail! And I love the darling fabrics you got on Thursday!

sue said...

awww... when see those yummy stashes i feel like i'm a little girl again ... they are so yummy especialkly the yarns ... i'm addicted to yarns .. hahahaha