Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update on Spring square



Today I did some progress on the spring square from the wXSw 4 seasons SAL. I did some creative personalizations (and not only to hide mistakes lol). Among them:


  • Used antique white yarn for the princess chick.
  • Used variegated threads.
  • Added some beading.
  • Did half x stitch for the frame.

Well, it'll have to wait until the weekend to have it finished, but I'm happy with the way it looks so far. Pictures don't make justice to it, maybe when it's done I'll take the picture on daylight.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Looking very good, Sandra

patternnuts said...

Looks great! :)