Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Congratulations to the winners!

The contest is now closed. Congratulations to the winners! As I said before will be giving away two extra smaller prizes.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

36 24 37 

Timestamp: 2008-06-25 11:00:06 UTC


So:

36 Sue (also post comment 37, so I'll get another number)

24 Sarah


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

16

Timestamp: 2008-06-25 11:07:43 UTC



16 Katrien


Please Sue, Sarah and Katrien email me with your addresses (see my profile).

Thanks to all for participating, this was a lot of fun, so I'll be running another contest soon.

3 comments:

Nelapx said...

pues es para mi una garn placer y estoy a tus ordenes desde maracaibo...
os dejo voy a la universidad

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, girls!

sue said...

Ah! never gets any luckier than this. Both my numbers are up? woohoo!