Thursday, June 26, 2008

A new box

I like a lot finishing the pieces as box and cans... This is how Nora's birthday present looks on the top of a box covered with dark pink fabric. The pattern came from Lizzie Kate's flip it stamp "June", just that I wrote "Nora" instead. Used Weeks dye work, Janlynn and DMC color variations, of course added the tiny Jesse James buttons, and instead of one of the bees, placed a bee button. Nora was jumping up and down she was delighted! lol




And also I've been crocheting the small sachets for Simon's First Holy Communion. This is how they look so far; still need the ribbon (white with opalescent borders).



Have to post a picture of them all stuffed with the Rosaries and displayed inside the organza sachets (a sachet inside a sachet lol). I have done 9, but one of them is too thin, so I have to make a replacement. That means 12 more to go... Better get to work, I'll have to deliver them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love that box. The fabric choice is just perfect.