Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spring is finished!!!



This is the spring square for the wXSw four seasons SAL. I have an ability to miscount, so it has a few err... I mean, creative personalizations. Well think it is my claim for fame lol. It'll be a bag as soon as I have some time off. For now I'm really happy with the way it looks. Tomorrow will take a picture in the daylight, the colors seem bit different in this light.

Ah! And Friday I got a notification from the PO, says it's certified, but not a small package, wonder what it is. My guess is it is something from the EMS exchanges or one of the Cross Country Stitching Magazines from my subscription.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Your Spring looks great. I love the colors in this. :D Thanks for your visit to my blog and your comments. I love my bracelet, it can get very heavy after wearing it for a long time. :D

Annie said...

Sandra, that is just beautiful. What great color choices you made!

Ranae said...

Spring is the cutest. I must start mine, I think about starting it, does that count? lol.
It make an adorable bag.