Saturday, June 14, 2008

What I've been up to...

I've been very busy lately, of course, school year is coming to it's end and that means tons of paperwork. But that hasn't distract me from my stitching.

So far I've finished the stitching of Nora's birthday present (it will be a box). I used the Lizzie Kate June flip it stamp, but changed the month for Nora's name (if you're wondering, she's mom to my God daughter Nathaly) .


Stitched the E of the SMO square SAL.



Did a pincushion to grant a wish at SMO, picture will be released when she gets it, but let me tell you it's the cutest thing!

Now back to stitching, so far I have to finish a bunny for a card workshop, LQ's square, my angels, Summer (four seasons SAL) and some secret project I'm working on. And yet have to decide the colors I'd be using on Joan's stitching tools SAL. Glad there's no school on Monday!!!

2 comments:

Donna's Stitching said...

I love your BLOG
Huggs Donna

luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

babynurse said...

i too remember the days of teaching someone to sttich. It is so very much fun and very rewarding when it is something all can enjoy. love your blog, you are doing a great job.