Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brillante 2008 Award

Thank you Annie for awarding me with:



It's a great honor since Annie is one of the most talented needle artist I know.

With the acceptance of this award, are some rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog

So here are my 7 pics after pondering a lot, I think there is so much talent on the artists that keep their blogs and I love visiting every one of them, most listed on my side bar and some others that were linked before I changed the blog appearance and now I lost. Well, rules are rules, so here are my nominees, in no particular order:

  1. Sharon: Talented cross stitcher, designer, and ready to help whenever you need her. You can see her work, designs and some pictures of her life on It's Daffycat.
  2. Sarah: Her blog, Hobbies@Libromanic.com, has a lot of finished cross stitched pieces along with her thoughts and some other aspects of her life. Very enjoyable!
  3. Najma: cross stitch, scrap booking, swaps, dolls... She posts in English and Spanish. Great place to visit if you're looking for different kind of crafting ideas... You can find her at Labores y Manualidades de Najma.
  4. Sue: I love all her yarn creations, amigurumis of all kinds and shapes, some cross stitch and also exotic food. Kind woman and great friend, she's at mindsoul.
  5. Susie: from Peru, her blog has the most delicate cross stitch finishes I've seen in a while. Funny that I used to admire her work posted at blog and some day I met her through SanManville, she's nice and kind as well as talented. See what I'm talking about in Sioxsiex's Weblog.
  6. Nela: She is also Venezuelan!!! See, we have beauty and talent! Her blog, Nela's Life Diary is in Spanish, but she has a lot of beautiful pictures, her cross stitch is combined with the most creative finishes, she also does other kind of embroidery.
  7. Focus on finishing: I don't know this bloggers personally (Anne and Karen are the managers), but my life has been saved thanks to its posts lol I think it's a huge reference for cross stitchers and needlepointers. Lots of useful and easy to follow tutorials with pictures.

Again, thanks Annie, I would nominate you right back if I could!

4 comments:

najma said...

Gracias Sandra por acordarte de mí
un beso corazón

Thank you Sandra for thinking me for the award
kissessssssss

Katrien said...

Congratulations on the award

Daffycat said...

Congratulations! Thanks for awarding me; I am honored.

Sarah said...

Hi,

Thanks for awarding me! I'm glad to know you enjoy reading my blog. ;)