Thursday, July 3, 2008

Redwork pendibulle

My partner, Linda, got the redwork pendibulle I made for her. I used a pattern from the 1600 hundreds, featured at my favorite blackwork page. Here are a few pictures of it, some are awfully fuzzy, but didn't realize it until now...

The embroidery:



Front:



Back:



And I learned that it's important to be aware of the design and the shape of the finished piece; as you can see the design it's lovely, but when I assambled the pendibulle, part of it was "lost", I shoul've arrange it in a different position onto the fabric... Any way I like it lol

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Really pretty design! Nice work.