Monday, August 18, 2008

ABC's of me...

I was going through blogs and came across this on Barbara's blog, here it is:

The ABC's of me
A - Available or single?:
Single.
B - Best Friend?:
Have a few, in alphabetical order: Elisa, Kathe,Kathyuska, Katiuska, Magaly...
C - Cake or pie?:
Between those, cake.
D - Drink of choice?:
Water, black coffee...
E - Essential item I use every day:
My computer.
F - Favorite color?:
Blue.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?:
Gummy bears.
H - Hometown?:
Los Teques, but I was born in Caracas.
I - Indulgence?:
Having ice cream and coffee, at the same time!
J - January or February?:
January.
K - Kids and names?:
No kids, but I was going to name my baby (the one I lost) Andrea if was a girl, Alejandro if was a boy.
M - Marriage date?:
None.
N - Number of siblings?:
One sister, one brother, both younger than me.
O - Oranges or apples:
Both.
P - Phobias or fears?:
Fear: burglars, robbers...
Q - Favorite quote:
The essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
R - Reasons to smile:
The beauty of nature, being with my friends, stitching, crocheting...
S - Season:
Winter.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
Sue, Annie, Meari, Angela, Susi. That was 5 but I also invite everyone who reads this...
U - Unknown fact about me:
Unknown by whom? Recently I discover I collect laundry soap bars, every time I go to the supermarket I buy one or two "Las Llaves" in different fragrances, have about 20 on my cabinet...
V - Vegetable you don’t like:
I think I like all vegetables, but I hate two fruits: papaya and guanábana (sorry, don't know the translation for this).
W - Worst habit:
Doing so many little things before getting to bed, I say "I'm getting to sleep now" around ten, and the actual time I'm in bed it's 11:15...
X - X-Rays?:
Left hand, thorax and the yearly mammograms.
Y - Your favorite food?:
Sushi, Mexican. I also love salads and ice cream.
Z - Zodiac sign?:
Libra. And Chinese would be Horse.

This one was fun!!!

4 comments:

Meari said...

I LOVE reading things like this about people. It gives a glimpse of who they are. (I love sushi, too!)

sue said...

just had sushi last night .. huhuhuhu i saw my name there.. am i not? hee hee ... will post in my blog after i get back from holiday ... at the ebach now .. lalala .. join me eh sandra...

Barbara said...

Hmmm. I don't remember doing this one. I must be having a 'senior' moment. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :D

patternnuts said...

That was great! I have done mine. :)