Friday, August 22, 2008

Mail, mail, mail...

These are some things I got and haven't shown... Now I have a little more time I can share it with you.

My first are the prizes from Cristin (SMO). I won the June 5th twinkle game, which was the portrait kit, I said I would use it for my mentoring, it'll go to Kimberly, since she is so happy with the cross stitch lessons. Well Cristin also added four mini kits for my other students!!! I was so touched! Yuseiry is also so hooked on cross stitch, she can get one kit too. And rumors are the class will grow next year, so I can use the other three as prizes for the other kids too. Thank you Cristin!!!




The second one was from Amali, she was the first person to sent me something from an exotic location lol She lives in Sri Lanka, and was my partner twice on EMS exchanges, I have three bookmarks she stitched for me. This time it was a secret pal + postcard exchange and she sent, what I like to call trim paradise! Beautiful trims to accent the cross stitch pieces. Of course, my god daughter Paola was giving me a few hints of how I could use it and which ones were her favorites hee hee hee Bet I have to do something for her and use the ones she likes. I have my eyes on two of those for the comfort dolls I'm working on. Thank you Amali!!!



And yesterday I got another SMO prize. It was a contest for the red hat booklet, but Janet also included a hardanger booklet with a beautiful sampler and lovely stitchers tools (a must have) and also from my wish list, blue evenweave to practice my drawn thread work... Guess which are my plans for the weekend??? Thank you Janet!!!



God bless you girls!!! I'm happy with all your presents!


1 comment:

Chiloe said...

Hola como estas? Primera vez en tu blog y me encanta la visita ;-)

Hasta luego