Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who are you?

I found this game on Sharon's blog, thought it might be: who do you think I am? Anyway think it's fun so here it goes:

1. Comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we’ve never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.


3. Do you read my posts from a reader, blogroll or is this your first visit?

Waiting to see what people has to say about me or my posts!

4 comments:

sue said...

I had quite a number of memories with you but the one i really remember well was the time I read your thank you note in my PM at EMS. It was so sincere. Makes me feel so happy. It was my first exchange and I'm so happy that you liked it. Glad to know you. Feel so blessed!

Sandra said...

:o) Thanks Sue! I'm the blessed one! --//--(@)

Lotta said...

I found your blog on the EMS board and I think I left a comment on one of your blogposts and you left a comment in my swedish blog. I like reading other stitchers blogs to get inspired. Your blog is among my favorit liknks. :)

Sandra said...

Thanks Lotta!!! I like your blog too, can't read the Swedish one, but you have beautiful pictures and nice tutorials there!