Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another mail day

Yesterday was mail day both for my partners at exchanges and for me.

I heard Sandy (Nana) from SMO had my kind deeds package, Louise already got before, so I'm just waiting for Joni to get it. Sorry guys, didn't take a picture of it...

Alexia got the scissor fob I did for her. Used my Mary Englebreit book and backing fabric. Here's the cutie:


Also got my angel pinkeep, Sandrine did a wonderful job picking the design and colors.

Even the backing fabric is so elegant! And love that it's a heart, just lovely!

And last, but not least, I got my KISS exchange item. Annie did an excellent job doing my luggage tag!!! YAY!!! I was so excited to see it!!! Of course, I attached it right away to my brand new green suitcase, fits perfectly!



Once I told that I would like to make one for me, but this one is way better than the one I would have done, just look at the detail, and it's stitched on BOTH sides!!!







Annie also added this beautiful stickers, I love fairies!


Enough for today, right now I'm finishing my morning coffee, then will be off to get me some comfort stash... I didn't went out on a vacation, so I deserve a little pampering, this past month was rough on me. I'll post my stashy findings tomorrow, along with baby rainbow, who's coming along nicely!

Happy weekend!!!

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wonderful luggage tag! Great job, Annie! I think your the first KISS exchange receiver I seen posted! I'm still working on mine...

Sandra said...

That is cool! I liked that exchange, hope Angela hosts another in the future :)

Annie said...

I'm so glad the package arrived safely. How amazing that I got a package from you only one day later! Thanks so much.. I've sent you an e-mail.

Katrien said...

Those are all gorgeous, evereone did an amazing job.