Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christmas cards

I stitched two Christmas cards and sent them off yesterday. They have a long way to go, to Croatia for a charity bazaar. Hope they get there on time...

Here's Santa Claus! Couldn't resist to use one of the fabrics to enhance the stitching. Instead of cross stitching it, used a heart button. The card is Christmas red, and used a corner craft puncher with stars to add a small detail inside, but forgot to picture it and the envelope.



This cute snowman is a freebie from Tiens donc! The buttons are Jesse James snowflakes and country buttons.

Added hearts inside and on the envelope to match the one on top of the tree.


Right now I'm finishing the items for the exchanges, and this weekend I hope three of the peace angels will be ready, if that is so, well I'll picture them but without saying which one will go to whom!

Happy stitching!!!


5 comments:

Annie said...

Great finishes! Those will be perfect for a bazaar. Love the little hearts trmming.

Dawn B. said...

Wow ..Two great finishes. Thanks for the link.

Daffycat said...

Great finishes...Christmas cards should do really well!

I sent you an email the other day...did you receive it?

Sandra said...

Thanks girls!!!

BTW Sharon, just read your email, I answered... Sorry I missed it!

Meari said...

Those cards are adorable!