Friday, September 5, 2008

Emma's angel pinkeep

This was for an EMS exchange AND helped me with my count down! This was such a pleasure to stitch!!!

This angel is from Cross Country Stitching magazine, and I found the perfect backing fabric for it! Just loved it!



And I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the mail, I posted it August 22nd and it reached England (well, my partner in the UK) today, that's 11 business days, pretty impressive...

Here you have a front and back pictures. Didn't used too many pins because when I wa sticking them, kinda liked the simple way it looked...




Isn't she lovely??? And couldn't hold a better saying, because we "stitchers are angels".

Happy stitching!!!

5 comments:

Annie said...

She's quite a cutie. Isn't the mail strange? Emma was my partner in the ornament exchange last year and it took 6 weeks for her ornament to get to me!

And both you and me are still waiting for what we sent to each other mid-August. I guess we need patience!

Emmak said...

It's beautiful and I love it. Thank you xxx

Sandra said...

I was concerned because I sent something on an exchange to the UK past year, and hasn't arrive yet...

Glad you like it Emma.

And Annie, your package is here!!! Picked it up today. I love it, will be posting tomorrow, my camera's flash is not working.

Daffycat said...

What a darling pinkeep! I'm sure Emma was tickled!

Katrien said...

she's cute, love the saying! :-)