Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fabrics, fabrics, fabrics.

I went shopping today, got great findings. Of course I would have buy the whole stores (went to three), but just got back with a few fabrics in each category:

Christmas (is coming, have to get ready)

Romantic (always handy)

Cotton gingham (versatile)

Shabby chic (couldn't resist)

Fun (for so many purposes)

Playful (and amazingly inexpensive)

Embroider (great find of the day! 22 ct ivory aida *even though is a polyester mix*, 22 ct black hardanger *never would even look for it, how would I have known I could find it here?* and 14 ct white aida *unbelievable! By the meter, not on pieces)


Also got embroidered ribbon in three designs (perfect for needle rolls and such)

And multicolor fluorescent cord (to match my fluorescent floss)


I'm happy!!! Doesn't matter I stayed home all this vacation. Upcoming: Solving the problem of keeping up my resolution... The flying angels.


1 comment:

Annie said...

When you go shopping, you really go shopping. Can't wait to see what you do with all of this loveliness!