Sunday, September 7, 2008

The flying angels.

I want to keep up at least one of my new years resolutions: Stitching and giving away 50 angels for world peace, of them there are 44 still to go . The time has come to speed up the process, so I designed a simpler angel, of course it's the template, but each angel will be different in colors and details. I'm offering the Itsy Bitsy: Dandelion Angel as a complimentary design, that's the template for the flying angels...

Finishings will be different, you know how it is when the creativity lightning bolt strikes lol but they are meant to be a stitcher's toy: scissors fob.

So if you want to help me with this resolution, here's my offering: email me (go to my complete profile at the bottom of the page, there you have a contact me link) with your snail mail address and I will send you an angel, all will be mailed before December 31st (that's 4 months, angels will fly as soon as they're done, can't know how many a month, but won't wait until they are all done). Only one requirement, post a comment as soon as you get your angel.

Blessed stitching!!!

2 comments:

shutterbug said...

Sandra, I don't have your email but if you will email me I will send you my address. I would love to receive one of your angels. :o) I think this is a really neat idea. Maybe something I will consider for next year.
Hugs, Elaine
loves2stitch@charter.net

fireflydreams said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do Sandra.

If there are still places available, could I be considered please? Heather hevs1971@hotmail.com