Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall exchange and something more

My partner at SMO board just told me she got my package for the Hallofall exchange. It was either Halloween or Fall, we chose Fall ornament.


Also we could send trick or treat. I sent her a trick and treat, three skeins of floss in autumny colors and beads, the trick part? The beads were all mixed up and she would have to sort the out... A little mischief!

I went to the PO to mail the floss for the pink floss train, and I got my pencil, also from San-Man at the pencil train:

I love Winnie the Pooh! Couldn't be a better selection. But he also came with some goodies...
Aqua thread (I was hoping to buy one soon), a fuchsia one and the cutest little Halloween stickers!



Thanks Elizabeth! It cheered me up!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Very nice finishing on the ornie. Enjoy or your little treats!

Daffycat said...

Your exchange ornament turned out super nice! And what cuties you received in the mail!

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Great finishing on the fall ornament, loved your mischief :)