Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Ornie for my tree

I received my ornament from bb interactive's swap. I was paired up with Michelle, and she stitched a Lizzie Kate ornament for me, it's adorable!!! Look at what she sent, I think the tiny card is sooo cool! The nicest thing is that now I also have a friend in Greece! I should get me a map and flag every place I have stitcher friends.


Thank God she took better pictures!




And it has my name on it!!!


She also sent me some handmade fimo buttons, she made them herself.


Also got a TW chart from a contest at SMO board, from Petra in Canada. I will start stitching it ASAP, so it¿ll be ready for mom's birthday in April.


And that leads me to another April, she chose lovely shades for my pink floss, also from SMO, the picture isn't good, they're pink, and a color variations that's lovely for hearts!!!


Thank you girls!!! You three put a big smile on my face! That day I was told I'm facing hearing loss, it's mild now, but I'll be needing further testing to know what's wrong and if it can be fixed...

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

The ornament from Michelle and your other exchanges are all so wonderful!

I like your new look for winter, very pretty!

Clara said...

Your ornament is really pretty.

I like your new winter look too.

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Sandra , thank you for your kinds words, love the new look on your blog
xxx
Michelle

Ellen said...

Wow, love your ornie. It is beautifully finished. I love LK designs.

Hugs

Clara said...

Hi, it's me again, you've been tagged. Go to my blog and check it out.