Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas tree


Yesterday I finally managed to put up the tree. Still need to work on the rest of the decor, but I'll do it when I have the time...

Ayer por fin pude poner el árbol de Navidad. Aún tengo que sacar el resto de la decoración, pero lo haré en lo que tenga tiempo...


Camila came and helped me out. I spent hours shinning the floor, and she was dancing all over LOL Children are so spontaneous!

Camila me ayudó. Pasé horas puliendo el piso, y ella estaba bailando por todas partes je je ¡Los niños son tan espontáneos!


Caterin was very pleased with the tree when she showed up to pick up Cami.

Caterin quedó muy complacida con el árbol cuando vino a recoger a Cami.


And couldn't help to display my new Nativity set...

Y no pude resistir el colocar mi nuevo Nacimiento...




Isn't it the cutest???

¿No es de lo más cuchi?

11 comments:

najma said...

que bonito te ha quedado¡¡¡
y las figuritas del belen son una cucada

starydreamer said...

very pretty tree!!
hugs x

Annie said...

Wow... you are so ready and on-time. Everything looks beautiful.

fireflydreams said...

Your tree looks great and I love your little nativity characters.

Heather

Pike said...

The nativity characters are real cute! And so is your tree! Our tree will be put up a few days before Christmas and usually we throw it out after new year - that is because we used to have a real tree and the traditions has stayed even though we now have an artificial one...

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

The tree looks so gorgeous! and I love your nativity set! Camila is a very beautiful helper, she did a wonderful job!

Daffycat said...

Your decorations look wonderful and so festive. Just look at those fat little wise men! Adorable!

shutterbug said...

After seeing your tree it makes me ready to put mine up. Not till next Friday though. I have to at least wait till after Thanksgiving. :op I did buy a few ornaments today though. :o)
I'm curious about the ornament with the stockings. I have one like that with the same border that someone made for me but mine had stocking buttons where yours are stitched. Did you stitch it yourself?
Hugs, Elaine

sue said...

the tree is just awesome! (no suitable word to express it). so beautiful... the nativity collection are just as precious... they are so cute! love them

Sandra said...

Thank you all for the nice comments! Hope I can put up the rest soon... I have other four Nativity set to display :o)

Elaine, I received that ornie past year on the 4th annual ornament exchange at EMS board, it was stitched by Minet, from the Netherlands.

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Sandra you are THE BEST! thank you for the wonderful surprise today. Your gorgeous ornament and the extra goodies have thoroughly spoiled me! thank you!
Michelle