Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Michelle's ornie

I participated at bbinteractive ornament swap. Sent to Michelle on Greece, I chose for her "Tall Santa" by Kathy Griffits (Dimensions booklet), of course, as everything else I do, it's not mistake free, but I like how it turned out.

Participé en el intercambio de adorno navideño en bbinteractive. Le mandé a Michelle en Grecia, escogí "Santa Alto" de Kathy Griffits (folleto de Dimensions), claro, como todo lo que hago, no está libre de errores, pero me gusta como quedó.



I know she liked it too, I hope everything settles down soon around here so I can mail her the card and the little chocolate that were left behind on my dinning table hee hee hee Sorry for that Michelle.

Sé que a Michelle también le gustó, espero que pronto se normalice la situación por acá para poder enviarle la tarjeta y el chocolatito que se quedaron en mi mesa je je je Disculpa eso Michelle.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I sure can't see any mistakes. I think it really turned out well. But I know what you mean... they just never seem perfect enough to the one who stitched them.

Mylene said...

I think it looks great, Sandra!