Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snowflakes

I love snowflakes, I always prayed to God for snow, each November I started praying... Hail was the closest I got, my dad and uncle were so mad! Of course, for me the car's windshield was not as important as getting heavenly ice! Once I went to Mérida, there was snow, but I wasn't allowed to play with it, I was about three and I still remember...

Amo los copos de nieve, siempre recé para que nevara, cada noviembre comenzaba a hacerlo... Lo más cercano que obtve fue granizo, mi papá y mi tío se ponían ¡furiosos! Claro, para mi el parabrisas del carro ¡no era tam importante como el hielo celestial! Una vez fui a Mérida, había nieve, pero no me dejaron jugar con ella, yo tenía como tres años y aún lo recuerdo...





This is a San-Man Originals message board members only pattern. I'm using metallics. When it's done it'll be finished as a Christmas present for a special someone...

Este es un patrón exclusivo para miembros del foro de San-Man Originals. Estoy bordándolo con hilos metálicos. Cuando esté terminado será un regalo de Navidad para alguien especial...

4 comments:

Ranae said...

Those snowflakes are so beautiful.
I love snow too. The kids always laugh at me the first snowfall, they say I act like a kid that never seen snow before, lol.

Annie said...

Very pretty stitching. Looks like you picked some nice threads.

But be careful what you wish for with snow. It's a double-edged sword kind of phenom.

fireflydreams said...

Your blog looks lovely and festive.

I love your SMO.

Heather (from the SMO board)

Mylene said...

Your snowflakes is looking lovely.