Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PIF-PIF


I signed for two PIF's. The first one was at Joke's Stitching & Stuff, the other one at Elaine's Sharing my World, both excellent blogs from very talented stitcher's.

So, time has come for me to announce my PIFs. I love the concept behind it, a humble way to make the world a better place. Think it's OK if I announce both at the same time, since it's part of the same idea. Was going to announce one at a time, but guess it's better like this, so I can get organized...

Rules are that I will do a handmade gift for the first six people to leave a comment on this entry saying they want to be a part of it (I'll do three for each PIF joined, that's how it works) . They will be sent whithin the next 365 days after joining. In return, the same offering has to be done by the people who join, make three gifts to give as PIF's.

If you want to participate, please reply to this post. Make sure you leave a link to your blog so I can reach you, if you don't have one, contact me by email (it's on my profile).

Happy, peaceful, healthy, wise, loving and prosperous 2.009 with lots of good stitching hours!!! My gift for you: a small complimentary chart with two of my favorites symbols for peace joined in one, Peace symbol.

Note: It's also linked on the Complimentary charts box in the sidebar.

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love this concept and will do this with you. Happy new year
email me for my address eeyore40_ dawn@yahoo. com.

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Sandra,
Happy New Year! I wish you many joys and finishes in 2009!~
hugs
Michelle

Mylene said...

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2009!

sorry i have to pass the PIF.

Nita said...

I love the idea and I'd love to participate.

BTW, Happy New Year!