Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yes, Santa does exist!!!

Hi! I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! The title on the post is something I believe. God has many ways to reach out and touch us, this year beside the blessings of staying in touch with old friends I also made new ones.

From many parts of the world I've received presents, that was how God made his way to give me my Santa's present. And the most amazing thing is that He left one to reach me just today, on Christmas Eve.

From Malasya, Sue sent me a package filled with goodies:







What can be a better Santa than stash for a stitcher? Maybe chocolate, but there was also in the package lol



I must have been a good girl this year because I even got a new snowman for my collection. Made from Sue's very own hands! She famous for her amigurumis...


God bless you and grant you many blessings Sue! Thank you very much for your kindness and generosity!

5 comments:

Annie said...

You must have been a good girl this year. What a wonderful collection of treats!

Happy Holidays!

Daffycat said...

Happy Christmas, Sandra!

sue said...

phewwwww.... finally ... on christmas eve? oh my! santa really knows his job. lol i wish they reach you before christmas and they are! i hope you enjoy them. and the snowman; wish he'd be on your tree now. :D

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Merry Christmas Sandra,
may 2009 bring you many joys!

Meari said...

What a wonderful gift!