Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged and awarded

I've been tagged by Sue and awarded by Joan.
Sue just had a baby boy, I was waiting for the name, but still we call him "little Ben", because his brother wants the name for the baby (as in Ben ten, the cartoon). But until the name is chosen (a big decision) I just want to say "welcome to the world and God bless you baby". Congratulations to the happy family for the new addition. Before the birth, she tagged me on her blog, now that I'm more relaxed I can go with it.

The tag. Here are the rules:
-List these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts about myself:
  • I like to clean the house at nights, not in the morning or afternoon.
  • I love reading, have a bedside reading, and when I can't because I'm crocheting, the ipod will be playing an audiobook.
  • I'm a friendly person who easily engages on conversation and ends up befriending people not only here but also around the world (God bless the net).
  • I love chocolate, but that doesn't mean I eat it everytime, just in particular dates of the month.
  • Organization is essential for me, I have everything organized and cathegorized. Even my closet and my pantry.
  • I don't like watching TV, but still sometimes I need to turn it on, just to hear some noise.
  • My stuff lasts for years, people get surprised to see how I take care of them.


  • 6 unspectacular quirks:
    Not sure if I get the meaning, but here I go:
  • Even if I bathed an hour ago, I must wash my feet before going to bed.
  • I love children, I love teaching them, but I don't want to have any of my own.
  • I need total darkness to sleep well.
  • I tend to try learning new techniques, even when I haven't mastered the previous one.
  • I can't keep grudges, being too forgetful it's not good, people tend to repeat offenses, but then again, I just let it go lol
  • My best comfort food is baby food (baby pasta with milk and butter).
  • I'll break the rules on this one, have 50 blogs on my sidebar, I'll love to read facts and quirks from everyone who feels like sharing them. Thanks Sue!



    Now to the award, I feel honored because Joan is such a talented designer, that it's great she considers my blog a fabby one! Thank you Joan!


    Rules are simple: list 5 of addictions and list 5 bloggers who I think are fabby.

    5 addictions:
    - Crochet. Whatever, whenever.
    - Water: to drink and shower, bathe...
    - Morning coffee.
    - Bedtime tea.
    - I should say stash, but more than that multicolored thread!

    5 fabby bloggers:
    As I said before, have a blog list of 50 I visit regularly It's real hard for me to choose only five...
    - Annie, her stitching is very diverse, love how she can work with different styles. Her finishes are gorgeous!
    - Michelle, very elegant stitching. Designs, colors and combinations, perfectly chosen.
    - Mylene, love how she can combine post on her family life and stitching, very nice place to visit.
    Her work is awesome!
    - Sharon, Great finishes and so many neat ideas!
    - Sue, the sweetest amigurumis, I don't think she crochets them, it's more like they sprung out of her hands in no time! They're lovely, I have one and she's so fast.

    Now off to work on my lapghan, it's addictive!!! You can check the progress on the slideshow on the sidebar.

    3 comments:

    Annie said...

    Thanks for the award and kind words, Sandra!

    I gotta say, that feet washing thing is one interesting quirk!

    Mylene said...

    Thank you so much, Sandra for the award. I feel honored!!

    Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

    Hi Sandra,
    thank you so much for the award , I am honored! I love your new look on your blog! hugs Michelle