Sue just had a baby boy, I was waiting for the name, but still we call him "little Ben", because his brother wants the name for the baby (as in Ben ten, the cartoon). But until the name is chosen (a big decision) I just want to say "welcome to the world and God bless you baby". Congratulations to the happy family for the new addition. Before the birth, she tagged me on her blog, now that I'm more relaxed I can go with it.
The tag. Here are the rules:
-List these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment for each blogger.
7 facts about myself:
6 unspectacular quirks:
Not sure if I get the meaning, but here I go:
Now to the award, I feel honored because Joan is such a talented designer, that it's great she considers my blog a fabby one! Thank you Joan!
Rules are simple: list 5 of addictions and list 5 bloggers who I think are fabby.
- Crochet. Whatever, whenever.
- Water: to drink and shower, bathe...
- Morning coffee.
- Bedtime tea.
- I should say stash, but more than that multicolored thread!
5 fabby bloggers:
As I said before, have a blog list of 50 I visit regularly It's real hard for me to choose only five...
- Annie, her stitching is very diverse, love how she can work with different styles. Her finishes are gorgeous!
- Michelle, very elegant stitching. Designs, colors and combinations, perfectly chosen.
- Mylene, love how she can combine post on her family life and stitching, very nice place to visit.
Her work is awesome!
- Sharon, Great finishes and so many neat ideas!
- Sue, the sweetest amigurumis, I don't think she crochets them, it's more like they sprung out of her hands in no time! They're lovely, I have one and she's so fast.
Now off to work on my lapghan, it's addictive!!! You can check the progress on the slideshow on the sidebar.