Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine needlebook

Stefania, in Italy, just received the Valentine needlebook I stitched for her on the Valentine Needlebook exchange 2009 at EMS. It was a adorable freebie from "The Drawn Thread". Liked it a lot because it has so many specialty stitches.


Of course, chose the colors to match my backing fabric.


Inside there's a felt heart to keep the needles


And has a swirly heat button just as an embellishment.


Stefania said it is romantic, I have to agree!

5 comments:

Annie said...

That is really lovely, Sandra. Love all your creative touches, even the pretty pearl closure.

Ranae said...

Beautiful needlebook

Mylene said...

You finished it perfectly, Sandra. I love it.

Daffycat said...

So very pretty, Sandra! I love the fabric you used!

Lelia said...

So beautiful! I saw this on the Freebie Gallery (blog) -- as well as some of your very sweet angels!

Enjoy the day : )