Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beehive


This the finished needleroll. Love all Sheperd's Bush designs. This one was on my stash, had been there since two years ago. Now I want to finish the other two, but for now I'm working on the January, February and March finishes for the Christmas Ornament SAL and the two PIF's which are coming along nicely.


The lace is so delicate, and the bumblebees are such a nice touch! I think I got the needleroll fever again! LOL

Was thinking of doing something different out of it. There's a bees fabric on my stash that has the same colors, but then thought to finished this one as it was meant and later I might use the design or part of it to do something like a bag's pocket, it'll match the fabric perfectly.

Have a great Holy Week! Besides the praying and meditating I'll be stitching, no trip for me this year.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow, Sandra, this needleroll is beautiful! I've never made a needleroll but this one is really tempting!

Annie said...

Beautiful work! Shepherd's Bush needleroll designs are so pretty.