Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Little wonders

Little wonders is what I was doing for Easter. Two eggs for the Easter Exchange at Sapphire Stitching, my partner, Anastasia, sent me the picture because all the ones I took were lost on the computer crash.

The first one is a freebie from Kreinik's, the other one a hardanger sampler, she wanted to know the technique so I stitched a few sample stitches on the fabric and made the egg ornie.




Also did a needleroll, a challenge, since it was stitched over one, for the EMS Challenge exchange 2009. It has Lizzie Kate's "stitching friends forever"design, and all the thread was meant to be multicolor and/or variegated. I used all multicolor and love how it turned out. Too bad the pict is lost.

Last, but not least, my partner in New Zealand got her Spring Secret Pal 2009 (at EMS) parcel from me past Saturday, that must be a record for the PO since I delivered it on March 24th, that's way less than a month! Good things also have to be said. Sorry friends, no picture of this one either. I learned my lesson, from now on I'll keep all the pictures for the exchanges in a private album online until they reach destination. I stored a few on my flash drive, but it must be corrupted, because the thumbnails show OK, but when they're enlarged, show all weird.

Hope you all had a happy Easter, Passover, Spring day.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Your eggs are beautiful! Love that hardanger... scares me to even try it.

Sorry about your photos. Maybe your partners will be kind enough to take a photo for you.

Daffycat said...

Pretty eggs Sandra!

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Great eggs Sandra!
Happy Easter!

Wendy said...

Your eggs looks so wonderful. I have never done hardanger. I should try it some day.