Friday, June 12, 2009

Do you remember Spring?


I had wXSw Spring, from Four Seasons SAL as a UFO. Now I was finally able to finish it into something useful. Of course, had to sew it with the new machine.

The tote is useful for school, it has been flattered as it looks so different from the rest, by that I guess they mean the embroidered part.

Has many flaws, but it looks good enough. And it was tested with a lot of stuff inside, the handles resisted the weight perfectly.

Now there are many other totes that will be done, most of them for sale, of course they won't have such a complicated cross stitched design.

Thanks for the nice comments on the Simple Daisy, I'll be stitching it over the weekend to make a floss tag. I'll let you know how it went.

Stitching hugs!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

You can make one for each season now! It's very cute. Have to see how those handles hold up in the long run. There are a variety of tote tutes on the web that show some more secure ways to attached the handles.. like wrapping around the bottom. But if they break, you'll make more!

Daffycat said...

Fabulous tote bag! Love that green too!

Ellen said...

Lovely tote! I also started that SAL but not finish yet. I am still at Summer. You can make one tote for each season.

Hugs,