Monday, July 6, 2009

Lunch bag and ...

I'm a bit tired, well to be honest a lot! School year is ending, plus my big students are about to get graduate, so there's a lot on my plate right now. But that isn't be an impediment to show you two weekend achievements:

... a pair of socks that ended up as slippers. I will do a pair of socks some day, but I couldn't resist how cute the looked and decided to leave them like this:


Really like the reverse stitch edging.


Lunch bag for Raisa. Remember the first item on my machine was her placemat?



Happy week!!!

4 comments:

Little Rabbit Miniatures said...

Those are such cute socks/slippers!
The bag is great too!Love the colours!

nima said...

Nice slippers...

bag looks gorgeous too...

Annie said...

Those slippers turned out really cute. Better than socks I think.

And that's a lovely bag.

Glad you still can find time to do crafts. Maybe since school is out, you can relax a bit.

Wendy said...

Those socks turned out very cute!! Hope you will soon find some time to take a good rest.