Monday, July 27, 2009

My first flatfold


Well, not that I did it, but is mine because Angela stitched it just for me on the first round of LK exchange blog.

It's awesome, I used to go through your blogs and drool over those beautiful flatfolds you do, thinking I have to try it one of these days... Then Angela, sent me one, perfectly stitched, gorgeously finished. No words to describe how beautiful and elegant it is. Have it on my dining room beside the tea jar, don't ask me why, but it's a perfect match, maybe because it's on the rattan shelf, also the tea bags go with the color scheme... It seems to belong there.

Now, have a look at the backing fabric, love that shade of green, the tiny roses are perfect for the design.



She added wooden beads to the cord, it's a detail I like very much, seems so original to me.


And here is the card, great choice considering it matches the garden and my personality lol Seriously, you know I adore Mary Englebreit's designs.

Thank you Angela, I'm very happy with it! Now just hope my partner gets hers soon...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Angela makes such beautiful things, she was soo proud of this flatfold. I think its a beauty.

tkdquintmom said...

She did a great job, didn't she? I can't wait to see what my exchange will be :)

Daffycat said...

Wonderful flatfold...isn't it perfect! Enjoy it, Sandra!