Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some missions accomplished

Apparently my plan for the day was a bit optimistic lol Here's how I did:
  1. Not answering the phone. I did to a 5 yo girl who was playing with her phone, so I had to tell her that was not right, she didn't know who will answer, also mommy and daddy will have to pay a lot of money on the bill... Then I was the one calling a friend to know how's her recovery since she had the surgery, just talked for about half an hour...
  2. Fill the sewing machine bobbins with different colors. Done.
  3. Doing Sara's lunch bag and placemat. Done.
  4. Finishing my LK exchange piece. Almost done.
  5. Doing square 11 for my Colorful Lapghan. Not accomplished.
  6. Finish the hand made bobbins for my cross stitch floss. Almost done.
  7. If I still have time left: finishing Paola Sofia's baby blanket or whatever it will be... Not accomplished.
Well, I did something else: laundry (4 times), cleaned the floor after breaking my ort jar (sniff!!!) and also started one of my July discloths, for the monthly K/CAL.

Wish you all a happy blessed week!

2 comments:

sue said...

what a busy bee our sandra is! and proudly.... all missions accomplished!

Daffycat said...

You broke your ORT jar??? Oh how sad!