Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lapghan going crazy

Hi there! I've been a little busy with medical appointments. Something is not well, there's a 1 cm mass on my right breast. The thingy has irregular edges, I've had four tests so far and on the 20th I'll have another ultrasound to determine the diagnose and decide what to do. It seems I'll have surgery, and depending on the biopsy results, I might need other treatment.

To keep me busy I've been crocheting like crazy. Finished two exchange pieces, but can't show them until they get to my partners. The rainbow squares bag needs just one more round, then I'll be able to put it together. On the lapghan front I 'm almost half way through, and really want to join the squares, but I have a big question, so there's a poll on the sidebar to help me decide. I'm not sure if I should go with black, white or colors, only one or several. This seems to be turning from lapghan to crazy quilt, but I kinda like it, even if at the end it seems like a collection of mismatched pieces lol


Well, please cast your vote, and do your annual mammogram.

Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! x

Annie said...

Fun bunch of squares. I voted for a solid color to tie it all toghether. I'd go for something darker myself.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Nita said...

My prayers for you that all is well.