- The needles were too large for the yarn.
- Did it without a pattern, it resulted in a long stripe instead of a square.
- There was no way to disguise it and make it look like a blankie... I tried several methods with no luck.
Then I thought that it might as well be turned into a shawl of some sort. Then remembered my comadre Elisa told me how to do easy shrugs and I chanced it... How did I do it? Simple:
- Folded it length wise and sewn it the length of my arms with slip stitches.
- Added an edging both to the sleeves and the body. Took it from a leaflet with baby blanket crochet edgings (I had to go along with the theme lol) my dear friend Sandy O. sent me a while back.
Well, think I'll have to do something else for Paola Sofía, now that I'm wearing her blanket lol
Happy week! Thanks for taking a look at my projects and leaving your nice comments ;o) I appreciate them all.