Monday, November 23, 2009

Swaps

Just a small note to say thanks and show you what I got on two exchanges.

Past week my Annual Ornament from EMS got here. Was perfectly stitched by Ann, who also sent a lovely card, I believe that itself is an ornie, will find a nice frame to display it.


I told her how much I love Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, it's awesome how she chose the pattern before knowing this fact. Now I can hardly wait to set up the tree.



Kay, from Ravelry, sent me a gorgeous knitted dishcloth. Love the colors and the pattern she chose. Also got a lovely postcard from her home town and a bunch of yummy Baby Ruth, her favorite candy bar.


BTW, I've been peeking on your blogs, haven't always commented but this new job is keeping me busier than I though, specially because the students are not responsible with their assignments, so I have to stay up late grading their work. Next semester I'll schedule a bunch of written tests lol

2 comments:

Annie said...

Nice to see you posting. I've been thinking about you and hoping your were ok and just busy. Glad that was the case. Being busy is never a bad thing.

Nice set of gifts you received. At least you have some time for a few exchanges.

Mylene said...

Great exchange you've received.