Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back on track

Good news, I've been discharged from physical therapy. Just have to behave, not to sit at the computer for long periods of time, avoid heavy bags, keep doing the head-neck exercises and be back in a month for follow up... Good thing is now I can get back to crafting, with new good habits the therapists taught me.

As a thank you present I gave them chocolates, and couldn't resist to sew a lunch bag for one of the therapist's little girl, turning 8 this month. She lives in Cuba, the therapist was very grateful and happy with my small gesture. My mom helped me out with the sewing because I wasn't allowed to do it at that time.



This one is a new model, has a tie cord and insulated thermal fabric inside...



Still misbehaved because I crocheted a placemat for her using Krystal's pattern.


Also made a small water bottle keeper, with the thermal lining too.

Hope to blog on a regular basis now. Despite the lot of work this New Year seems more organize time wise.

Have a Happy New Year, lots of stash and blessings for all of you.

BTW Stay tuned for the 2nd blogoversary giveaway. Stitches and hugs!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Yea! So glad you're feeling better now. That was a long period to be without the things you like to do.

Your gift was very thoughtful. So cute and useful too.

Happy New Year to you and hope you have a healthy, safe 2010!

Jenn's Crafty World said...

Glad to hear you're better. Going to physio is kind of a drag I found, but totally necessary!
Love the lunchbag.

Mylene said...

Glad to hear you are doing better and back to crafting.

Those are great gifts you've made.

Take care.

PJ said...

what a nice touch to make a little something for her little girl...glad you are done!