Friday, January 29, 2010

Winners

I wanted all to win, thanks for participating on my Blogoversary. Decided to add a second prize, similar to the first, but yet I have to go get the yarn and floss, so that will be a surprise.

We had no school today, that meant I had to do the drawing myself. Here's how I did it.

First, I wrote the contestants names on a piece of paper, pink for cross stitch, blue for crochet/knit. Of course, those who signed for both drawings have names in blue and pink.



Folded them in four parts and placed them inside each bowl.


Then I recorded the drawing so you can see how it was done and be part of the fun. Have to say that, as a stitcher I should have more dexterity using one hand only lol BTW Sorry for the lousy audio.


Cross stitch first prize




VinGirl, woo hoo!!! Please email me (see my profile page), you left no email to contact you.


Crochet/Knit first prize




Barbara, congrats!!!

Second prizes




Anastasia (crochet/knit) Please email me (see my profile page), you left no email to contact you. And Terry N (cross stitch)

Congrats to the winners. I'll get in touch with you over the weekend for addresses.

5 comments:

Cole said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Mylene said...

Congrats to the winners!

Nita said...

Congrats to all the winners! Sandra, aren't you sweet to make more prizes - thank-you for your generosity.

sue said...

congratulations to the winners!!!!!

i already won last year ( i think .. or is it two years ago?) .. you are so generous sandra!

hugs

sue

VinGirl said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! Thank you so much for your generosity hon, and for finding me too. ♥

*hugs*
Michelle