Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crochet necklace


Past 7th was Raisa's birthday, she's very devoted of the Virgin Mary, specially on her advocation of "La Rosa Mística" (The Mystical Rose). My sister Adriana made two medals of her with clay (something similar to fymo), I thought the would make such a good present for Raisa, but wanted to do part of it, so decided to crochet a necklace.



Using Marta's The white flower necklace as a base pattern, I did 2 more flowers (pink and yellow to match the Virgin's flowers) and put the medal on the white flower's center.


This is the result (sorry, my friend doesn't like to have her pictures on the internet, despite she does at facebook; instead of her wearing it, I'm the model this time...)


Isn't it cute?

Happy crafting week friends!

2 comments:

Raven/Missy said...

What an adorable necklace! It looks great. I am sure Raisa will love it.

Annie said...

That is such a great piece!

And I love your new profile photo! You just look gorgeous.