Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beautiful presents

Hi friendly crafters! Today I went to the PO and got back with two packages containing some lovely presents.

One is a cross stitched pillow, from Pirjo in Finland. LHN is one of my favorite designers, this sweet pillow is because we're both teachers, just perfect!



She also happened to be my partner on the LK exchange round 4. This stunning can is what she made for me. Let there be peace on earth, I think represents me very well.


It has a stitched insert.

Isn't it just adorable?

Thanks Pirjo! Just love it!

Been RAK'ed at Ravelry. Kim, in Texas, sent a bunch of 100% cotton yarn. Always been drooling at the pictures of the things made with Lily's Peaches and cream and Sugar and cream. So asked for some of it to try it, because we don't get it here in Venezuela.


I was expecting one or two, but she sent this whole bunch. See the white, blue and red? It reminds me of Texas' flag.

I've been thinking about the projects I'll use them for. On my list there are bags, headbands, place mats. Suggestions are welcome :o) I'll sure knit some and crochet others. I'm so happy! This is yarn paradise!

Thanks Kim! Glod bless you for your kindness!

Until next time, happy crafting!

6 comments:

Annie said...

You've been spoiled! Have fun with all your new pretties.

Jules said...

I agree! You have been spoiled!! Enjoy your new goodies...

Mylene said...

Great exchanges and gifts received. Enjoy!!

teresamcnamara said...

What lovely stitching presents! I'd really like to get into doing some smalls again. I also loved the look of the cotton yarn. I did some face washers with Jo Sharp Desert Garden Aran Cotton earlier this year which turned out well but I think the multi-coloured yard would be just beautiful.

PJ said...

I love that stuff! I have way too many and love making dishcloths or washcloths! Enjoy!

Pike said...

Your L*K is here!!! Yes - I'll just have to get that from the post office!!!