Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dishcloths

Hi there! I'm again working on the Dishcloths R Us CAL at Ravelry. Been working on a few extras as well like a set of long due coasters. All done with the stash Kim aka Blackhorse sent as a RAK past year. Peaches and creme and Sugar and creme are wonderful, too bad we don't get those here.

Here's February, more pictures at Dishcloths album.

This one is not exact to the pattern, apparently I'm closing my yo's, I knit in a mixed style, thought it was continental. Will appreciate if someone tells me what it is lol Video is here.

Heart lace washcloth, found here.

This one is a simple stockinette with garther stitch border dishcloth made for my brother and sister in law's fancy kitchen.


This is the lovely coaster, actually made four of those. Pattern is from Amber Hill and can be found here.


And to end the post some knit related wire stuff, a set of stitch markers which I actually kept. More at my Stitch markers album.


My next post will be about my new Friendship quilt. It's my month at Ravelry's bakers dozen. I asked the girls for something that they think represents them for some reason. So far I've received 5 squares, can't wait to show you all...

Happy crafting!!!

5 comments:

PJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Love your crochet!

Annie said...

Looks like you'll be washing you dishes in style!

Cute little stitch markers!

Howdy68 said...

Hola Sandra:

Espero que te recuperes de tu ojo pronto!. Tambien estoy tejiendo es muy divertido.
Alexia.

Measi said...

Lovely crochet work!

Wendy said...

What lovely dishcloths - are they crocheted or knitted? I've become a little addicted to crocheting dishcloths at the moment - could you tell me more about the dishcloth CAL?