Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More embroidery experiments

Hello! Nathaly's pencil case was a success at school, so two people ask me to make one for them (yep, school is a gold mine for my business lol).

Dubrazka wants the same design. Yet I don't know if she wants her name on it, but the embroidery part is ready, this time I got it right and traced the design directly onto the fabric, and used fusible pelon on the back to make the fabric easier to stitch and secure them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mary's one is ready, she loves angels, so this is a special one.

Photobucket

She wanted the same color scheme with the flowery print and the ghingham. The pattern is a quilting freebie from Country cupboard. Thanks for sharing it Fiona!

Photobucket

I added the flowers on the sleeves and French knots, also the herringbone stitch to mock the stockings. Couldn’t resist to add a lace on the bottom of the skirt.

Photobucket


I'm very pleased with it! The stitches look so neat I can hardly believe that it was all stitched by me lol

Of course it deserved a special embellishment on the zipper and a cute bookmark.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Adorable! Especially that cute eyelet ruffle around the angel's dress. Looks like your little business is really taking off!

Wendy said...

It's beautiful! I bet she'll be thrilled with it

PJ said...

Adorable!!! I love the cute star buttons! I have a wonderful stash of buttons I would love to do something with. I crochet and knit and have done a very small amount of needle work...would love to do more! Your blog is inspirational :)